Thank you for visiting this site to find out more about the application process. Please follow the steps below, which will guide you toward submitting your application successfully:
- Please read through the adverts to familiarise yourself with the scope of the research that is being funded. There are FOUR potential awards for this year.
- Download the application form and complete it electronically.
- Once you have completed the form, save the file with your name and a short title of your research project. (For example: N Magawaza_Latex allergy in health care workers)
- Name all e-files of supporting documents such as curriculum vitae of applicant (in full), supervisor CV (abbreviated) and letter from supervisor (must be signed), with your name as prefix.
(For example: N Magawaza_CV; N Magawaza_Supervisor CV; N Magawaza_Supervisor letter)
- Please do NOT fax any CVs or letters to the ALLSA office. If you only have a hard copy of a document, please scan it into a pdf/jpeg file and save it with your name and label it as above.
- Once you have all your documents in electronic format, please submit it electronically for attention of Ruwayda Adams at: [email protected] by the 31st May 2008.
- You will receive confirmation by e-mail that your application has been successfully received.
- Please note that incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
- You will receive notification of the outcome of the application by the end of September 2008.
- Please contact the ALLSA office should you have any further queries.
ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR RESEARCH APPLICATION!